Sunday 17 August 2014

If I won the lottery...

This is a topic that my partner, Christopher and I discuss frequently. We don’t play the lottery religiously, only when we are feeling lucky. But it’s nice to dream!

I don’t agree that money makes you happy but it’s got to help surely? At the moment, the only debt we have is our mortgage. Christopher is against having anything on finance and we even manage to save a little each month. But wouldn’t it be nice if we didn’t have to worry about money? If it just looked after itself? If we didn’t have to worry if one of us became ill or lost our jobs? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could go food shopping and not worry about the cost?

I would love to win enough money to secure the future of my daughters and to settle any debts that my family have. We would move to a larger house in the country and buy a couple of new cars. A few nice big family holidays are a must, but I would definitely want to invest some into my own business, probably my own day nursery or pre-school.

My plans don’t sound very exciting but I can imagine a lot of responsibility comes with winning the lottery. It would be a dream come true but I would be very careful not to flash the cash!

Love and cuggies,

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment