Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello there...

Well what a holiday! We have just returned home from two weeks in sunny Aberystwyth with half the beach, a little sunburn and an imaginary friend called Sally. Ive also developed a need to share my family adventures with the rest of the world. And as my Facebook friends are probably tired of my continuous updates, a blog will have to do.

So let's get cracking...

The wonderful Christopher and I have been together for almost 8 years. We met in the usual way, 'down town' drinking vodka red bull. But two weeks after our first date we headed off to V Festival together and three months after that, Egypt. The first two years consisted of days out, holidays and date nights. You know, the usual coupley things.

Then we moved in together. We rented a little house and began saving for a deposit for our own. But we didnt stop there. We took another big leap in our relationship.

We got a dog. A little cross-breed puppy called Millie to be precise.

We eventually saved enough for a deposit (ok, Christopher saved most of it!) and we moved into our lovely house after 4 years together.

I absolutely adore my house! Im not going to lie, the area is far from brilliant but we got alot for our money. I dont think I ever want to move especially after a suprise delivery on the bedroom floor (more details to follow!).

I had earmarked the nursery when we first viewed the house so its not surprising that we decided to start to fill our family home with children. Our beautiful Heidi was born in November 2011 and we were blessed with another baby girl, Harriet, in April 2014.

Now we go on day trips, but they are much more fun! Holidays are more sandcastles and kite flying than sunbathing and reading and even date nights still exist, so long as they are planned with military precision. Our home is filled with toys, we have a family car complete with the Frozen soundtrack and we are members of the National Trust.

So there we have it. A brief history of how it all began. There is a little something missing from our story so far, but I'm happy to wait. For now, my world is complete.

Love and cuggies,

Alison x








No comments:

Post a Comment