Friday 8 August 2014

A peek inside my bag...

Todays post, as part of the Blog Every Day in August challenge hosted by Outmumbered, I am required identify what's inside my handbag. So here it is, my Pinklining, Mum on the Run bag.


I couldn't really justify having the larger Yummy Mummy bag as I had a perfectly good changing bag from when Heidi was a baby. So I settled for this smaller one which is perfect for when I don't need to take the entire changing bag out. As well as the matching changing mat, it also contains:
  • my purse
  • phone
  • keys
  • lip balm
  • a bobble
  • three plasters
  • two Hoo Farm sheep race badges
  • a pack of travel wipes
  • a size 3 nappy
I also take a larger changing bag out with me but I try to leave it in the car if possible.

 
I didn't take a photo of the entire contents as that would have taken me forever and a day to organise! But here's a general idea:
 
  • Nappies
  • wipes
  • nappy sacks
  • changing mat
  • bibs
  • spare clothes for Harriet
  • spare clothes for Heidi
  • x2 sunhats
  • suncream
  • hand sanitizer
  • sudocrem
  • teething gel
  • sachets of Calpol
  • x2 bottles of milk
  • random toys/teething rings for Harriet
  • Anything else Heidi has thrown in
 
I think the kitchen sink might be in there somewhere too!
 
 
Love and cuggies,
 
Alison x
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the mum on the run bag. I need to get one of them. Yours big bag sounds just like mine, I too have the kitchen sink in there too.

    ReplyDelete