Friday 1 August 2014

All about me...

I'm very new to all this blogging lark and as well as finding time to write, I've also had to get my head around Twitter! However, I'm addicted already and have read loads of lovely blogs on parenting and family life.

I thought I'd join in with some of the fun and challenges that are out there for bloggers so here's my first post for the Blog Every Day in August challenge hosted by the fantastic Emma on her blog Outmumbered. This is not going to be easy but I'm hoping it will get me into the swing of things! So here we go...



This is me, Alison. I'm a mother to two beautiful girls, Heidi and Harriet, and I've been with Christopher for 8 years. We all live in our little house in Staffordshire, UK.

I'm currently on maternity leave from my job as an early years practitioner, which I absolutely love! I'm also studying part-time with the hope of becoming a primary school teacher. Early years education is my passion!

I love days out at the zoo, building sandcastles on the beach, searching for princesses and knights in castles and going on bear hunts. I love my Hunter wellies! I love the winter, when everything is frozen and covered in sparkly frost, just as much as I love lazing around the garden on hot summer days.

I also love wine, chocolate, pampering myself and sleeping!

Let's hope I can keep this up!

Alison x







No comments:

Post a Comment